Friday 9 October 2015

Outdoor Banners: How Important It Is For Your Business?

The big size hoardings and posters you come across the streets are the form of outdoor advertising. Never heard about it? Curious to know? Then give it a read.

On my two hour journey from Noida to Meerut I spend most of my time glazing at the colossal size hoardings and posters that I come across. The jumbo size hoardings of Flipkart, Airtel and Idea are the frequent brands whose advertisements are the most visible standing straight high in the middle of the farms.

OUTDOOR BANNERS WOULD NO LONGER BE SEEN IN NOIDA?


THE STORY OF AMAZON AND FLIPKART THAT BLACKLISTED NOIDA

Richa couldn’t order the gown that awestruck her while scrolling down the online webpage of Amazon. The reason behind being the recent controversy of Amazon and Flipkart, I heard from my friend. To my curiosity I searched about it on the internet, and the reasons were eye-popping.

The delivery boys were locked up in the bathroom, while some beaten up for the silliest reasons of not returning the change or delay in delivery. People ordered IPhone and complained that they received Nokia. What Amazon received in return were bags full of stones and bricks. Of course, UP people need to learn a lot of things.

IS OUTDOOR ADVERTISING INFLUENCING THE CONSUMERS?

I had the most amazing burger from “Burger King” on the day a poster of the mouthwatering burger caught my eyes while I was waiting for my bus. The moment I saw the poster I could feel some sensations inside my little tummy. For obvious reasons I was feeling hungry.

In today’s hustle and bustle of life we hardly have the time to go through the entire newspaper. In the race to be the best out of the rest, people have started spending hours in office, to earn the extra income.

Outdoor Advertising - The Only Means To Reach The Masses

The Outdoor Advertising Company In India are flourishing that assist their clients in outdoor advertising. Outdoor media advertising in UP is the most popular form of advertising.

A major part of UP consist of uneducated group of people for whom posters and hoardings are the only means of communication.
Outdoor advertising is the only means to reach out to such people. Realizing the significance of out of the home advertising a number of Outdoor Media Organisation In Delhi are sprouting.

Unlike other forms of advertising outdoor advertising too plays a key role in promoting the brand. Reading this blog must have boosted your knowledge about outdoor advertising.


THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE A POSTER ON THE STREET YOU KNOW WHAT IS IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment